Tacchino

Tacchino

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Race Week

First, an update: My sleep mini-challenge is proving to be more of a challenge that I was up for, at least last week.

In my first week I turned the lights off by 10:00 pm 3 out of 7 days (instead of 5). At least three of those were pretty spectacular fails, with two nights when the lights went out at 11:30 and one at 1:00 am (!!! But I was at a fun dinner party in NYC, so I knew that night would be a failure).

But now we are in race week. Backyard Burn #1 is this weekend at Hemlock. It is a 5 mile trail race series and this race is, in my opinion, the hardest. I have been tracking the weather and doing some visualizing and looking at past times and have a few easy days coming up on my calendar. Hopefully I can add some early nights to that list of preparations and will be able to face race morning as ready as I can be.

Looks like 2013 is starting to get rolling - let's go!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Hemlock! LOVE the Backyard Burn!! Have so much fun out there, you will rock it!

    ReplyDelete