Tacchino

Tacchino

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sleep Mini-Challenge

It is almost a month until my half-marathon.

Training has been unremarkable but consistent. Runs are getting tougher and faster. I've been tracking food to get a handle on my nutrition and am feeling like that is working.

There is a serious missing link though: sleep.

I go to bed way too late. WAY too late. I usually turn out the lights between 10:45 and 11:30. The littlest one usually wakes up between 5:15 and 6. And even if she goes back to sleep for a little bit, I usually don't really.

So, I was thinking, if I could turn those lights out by 10:00 pm on 5 out of 7 nights per week, that would be a very good thing. It is currently too late to start this challenge tonight, since my computer clock is reading 9:59 pm, but maybe with one month to go I will start.

We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment