Tacchino

Tacchino

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yes!

Best longish run in a long time. 70 minutes isn't terribly long, but I was surprised to see a run this long on my 5k training plan that I am following this fall in my search to find a level of fitness I had before having kids.

(As I described before, I'm racing a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving and then planning to spend the winter building up to a half marathon in March as well as five 5 mile trail races this spring. Lots of race reports coming in early 2012.)

But all that is neither here nor there. I definitely didn't have any improvements in sleep recently but I have been trying to be consistent with workouts even when life tries to get in the way. Plus, it was a stunning 50 degrees with almost no wind. Whatever it was, I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment